NEEDLEWORK DESIGNS Click on a design to enlarge the photo.
Home of a Needleworker (too!)
* A Stitcher's Prayer * "While stitching threads with gentle care, I pray this humble little prayer, that with this work the world may see, the beauty in simplicity". The verse is was written by Diane Williams and is copyright protected.
*Home of a Needleworker (too!)* For those of you who like things a bit more fun and whimsical, I decided to update our traditional looking Home of a Needleworker just for you! This design was stitched with Crescent Colours Bamboo, Old Blue Jeans, Cocoa Bean, Brandied Pears, Hickory Sticks, Weeping Willow, and Razzleberry. The frame is available from Crescent Colours.
My Needle's Work
*My Needle's Work*
"My Needle's Work" and is available exclusively from Hoffman Distributing. The pack includes the cotton thread and design. The 28 count Vintage Lentil linen fabric used in the design is from Lakeside Linens. The frame is from Crescent Colours. (A Nashville 2008 Release).
* Embroidery Guild* Celebrate your stitching group, the art of needlework, or Colonial America with this newest "needlework" design from Little House! We are sure you can find a way to personalize the hair colors to match your favorite stitching friends! You will need the following thread from Crescent Colours to finish the design as shown: Blackbird, Almost Auburn, Manor Red, Blacksmith Blue, and River Rocks. The fabric is 30 count Creek Bed Brown from R&R Reproductions and the frame is from East Side Mouldings.
The Sampler Lady
* Necessities Sampler * Designed for the stitcher who loves samplers, this design is stitched entirely with DMC thread on cream linen. The frame was made by Old Colonial Designs.
* The Sampler Lady * So whimsical and fun to stitch! The Sampler Lady was stitched on 28 count Light Examplar Linen from Lakeside Linens and stitched in DMC and hand dyed fibers. You will need the following threads from Crescent Colours: Weeping Willow, Old Blue Jeans, Roasted Chestnut, and Manor Red. The frame is a perfect compliment and can be purchased from East Side Mouldings.
Wool Needlebook and Fob
This monochromatic design is the first (but not last!) of many designs to come that use just one skein of Belle Soie from Crescent Colours. You will need "Rose of Sharon" to stitch the design as shown. The frame is from Crescent Colours "Family Tree" line of frames and matches the design perfectly!
*Wool Needlebook and Scissor Fob*
This matching set uses the same design for both pieces with a simple change of the wording. Both were stitched on 30 count 18th Century Brown linen from R&R Reproductions. The larger piece is stitched over two and the fob was stitched over one thread. DMC was used to stitch the design. Simple finishing instructions are included.
Quilt Time Sampler
School of Needlework
* Quilt Time Sampler *
Quilt Time Sampler combines the world of quilts and cross stitch in this timeless design. As the alphabet rolls along, names of quilt blocks are inserted to match the letter of the alphabet. The finished piece can be placed inside this beautiful Shaker clock from Sudberry House or framed to your own taste. The threads in the design are DMC and the fabric is Wicheltís 32 count Country French Latte.
* School of Needlework *
In this delightful Americana sampler, Betsy Ross is standing proudly with her students who have just completed their first lesson in making stars! This design was stitched on 28 count Natural Raw linen from Zweigart with DMC floss.
Home of a Needleworker
City Stitcher Country Stitcher
* Home of a Needleworker * Personalize this piece with your name and date of completion. There are so many possibilities with this design simply by changing the color of the fabric or the size of the thread count. The model was stitched on 16 count natural aida with DMC floss.
* City Stitcher*Country Stitcher * Depicted in this country cross stitch pattern is the relationship between all stitchers whether we are near to one another or far away. The design was stitched on 28 count Irish Creme linen from R & R Reproductions with DMC floss
"Thread Gathering" 2nd Edition
"Thread Gathering" 2nd edition, is now available in a pattern pack (no thread or thread keep is included).